Kala KA-CB-DECO-C Art Deco Cigar Box Concert Ukulele w/ Bag
Join the Cigar Box instrument movement! Kala’s homage to this innovative era of grassroots luthiery, our new Cigar Box Ukulele collection, brings this old-school bluesy practice to the world of ukulele with two original designs: Art Deco and Victorian.
With Art Deco, jubilant personality blooms from this thoughtful, polished framework!
The Cigar Box Ukulele is where ornate design meets quirky ingenuity. This model comes in a traditional rectangular “Cigar Box” body shape with Meranti wood construction and a detailed laser-etch design top.
**UKE Republic includes Pro Setup for optimal sound and playability.
- Concert Scale
- Meranti Wood Top/Back/Sides
- Art Deco Laser-Etched Design on Top
- Meranti Wood Neck
- Satin Finish
- Indonesian Nandu Fingerboard and Bridge
- Standard 3 Point Headstock w/ Kala Logo Laser-Etched
- Open Gear, Chrome, Tuners w/ Black Buttons
- Aquila Super Nylgut® Strings
- Graph Tech TUSQ® Nut and Saddle
- 1 Black Strap Button Installed on Bottom
- Includes Padded Uke Bag w/ adjustable Backpack Straps
- UKE Republic includes Pro Setup
Scale Length: 15.0 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 24.0 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 7.0 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 8.25 inches, Width at Waist: 7.75 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches