Worth Premium CLEAR Medium Ukulele Strings
The outstanding benefits of using Worth fluorocarbon strings include:
- Elasticity - When setting new strings, these fluorocarbon strings will distend only for one or two days. No future relaxing of the elasticity of the string will occur, which makes the string go flat.
- Balance - Choosing strings with the same tension as nylon ones; worth strings can be very thin yet have good balance. Worth Strings are tailored for the balance you prefer.
- Volume - The very thin Fluoro-carbon string produces excellent volume.
- Tone - Worth strings have good, resounding, high, dry, sweet sounds.
- Clarity - Unchangeable in varying weather conditions. These strings have the same voice regardless of the instrument's body type.
Medium CM 46* 1st - 0.0205, 2nd - 0.0260, 3rd - 0.0291, 4th - 0.0224
Medium-LowG CM-LG 46* 1st - 0.0205, 2nd - 0.0260, 3rd - 0.0291, 4th - 0.0358
Clear/Medium - High g/Low G
Soprano/Concert, Tenor, Baritone