UKE Republic's Return Policy
Terms and Policies are subject to change at anytime without notification.
- All instruments are thoroughly inspected upon arrival from the manufacturers and each one is carefully inspected when being setup and shipped out. Most of our instruments are photo documented as well.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from UKE Republic (excluding custom instruments, B-Stocks and AS-IS items) you may return the instrument with in 5 working days from receipt, in unused condition for exchange or a full refund (less shipping charges).
- All sales are final on any custom instrument, B-Stock and any instrument sold AS-IS.
- FREE SHIPPING ITEMS: Free shipping is only for items that you keep. If a Free Shipped item is returned not defective, the buyer will be responsible for return shipping cost (including and not limited to shipping, handling, packing and insurance). Also, the initial outbound shipping cost (including and not limited to shipping, handling, packing and insurance) UKE Republic incurred (for Free Shipping) will be deducted from the refund costs.
- Please notify us within 48 hours of your intention to return.
- Ship all items well-packed and insured. We cannot allow credit for items received from the buyer that have been damaged in shipping due to poor packing.
- In the unlikely event of shipping damage, please notify us immediately. Please do not return any damaged item until you have received authorization from us.
Most of our brand 's manufacturers offer a limited warranty against material defects or faulty craftsmanship. Warranties do not cover damage from mishandling or environmental conditions. Most manufacturer's warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. Uke Republic will be happy to assist our customers with manufacturer's warranty procedures as best we can.
Warranty Links to Brand Manufacturers
- UKE Republic requires a deposit when an order is placed for custom instruments by one of our commissioned luthiers. The deposits vary depending on the luthier's policies; as do the wait times (estimates from 4 weeks up to 6 to 8 months).
- All sales are final on any completed custom order.
- Deposits are considered as a purchase agreement.
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancelled orders and may not be used as store credit.
- We recommend you to contact us (770-235-6606) regarding wait times.