Kanile'a K-1T #25887 Hawaiian Solid Koa Tenor Gloss Ukulele w/ Semi Rigid Case
Big rich Koa sound is what you want? Well, then Kanile'a has it!
Kanile'a uses a UV gloss finish on this tenor which enhances the beauty of the koa giving it a clear almost wet look.
This instrument produces beautiful lingering clean tones and full clear projection.
Playability is amazing with a comfortable lean neck profile and a 1.5" spacing for the nut.
Kanile'a also uses Tru bracing in the construction of their ukuleles.
Hand-crafted in Hawaii, USA.
**The Ukulele pictured is the one that will be received #25887
- Solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- Tenor Scale
- Ebony Fret Board & Bridge
- Ebony Headplate w/ Mother of Pearl Kanile'a Logo Inlay
- Pearl Position Dots on Front & Side of Fingerboard
- South American Mahogany Neck Silk Finish
- Custom Chrome Geared Kanile'a Tuning Keys
- UV Cured High Gloss Finish
- Aquila Corde Strings
- NuBone Nut & Saddle
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- Kanile'a's Unique Rounded Back
- Kanile'a Hard Case Included
- UKE Republic includes Pro Setup for optimal sound & playability