Flight Nighthawk EQ-A All Solid Spruce/Mahogany Tenor Ukulele w/ Bag
We love the innovation Flight took with new and unusual ukulele designs that you won’t find anywhere else. With the Nighthawk models, Flight wanted to create a ukulele with some of the most popular features of the Spirit and the Mustang but with a twist! The result is a sophisticated-looking uke with eye-catching appointments like blue Pearloid cutaway and binding, square off-set fretboard markers, and a dark and moody ‘moon burst’ finish! The Nighthawk is like the sports car of the Royal series – precise, agile, and not for the faint of heart!
UKE Republic always includes a Pro Setup for optimal sound and playability.
- Tenor Scale
- 36mm Nut Width
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back/Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Worth Brown Strings
- African Mahogany Neck
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Active Double C1U Pickup
- Offset Square Position Marker Inlays at 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, and 15th frets.
- Scalloped Cutaway
- Flight Signature Unique Headstock
- Blue Binding
- Abalone Rosette
- Flight Deluxe 20mm Padded Uke Bag in Red with Adjustable Backpack Straps
- **Pro Setup included from UKE Republic