Flight #4626 Fireball EQ-A Solid Mango Baritone Ukulele with Deluxe Bag
The ukulele pictured is the actual instrument the buyer will receive #4626
Flight Fireball EQ-A Solid Mango Baritone Ukulele with Deluxe Bag
The Flight Fireball is named after a well-known jet airplane. The Flight Fireball EQ-A Baritone features a solid mango body with dyed maple appointments, including a rosette, comfort edge, and scalloped cutaway. The mango tree, most popular for its tasty fruit, also serves as a stunning tonewood, both in appearance and sound. Mango has a sweet sound (pun intended) often compared to koa while offering amazing grain patterns found with no other tonewood. Check out the amazing Flight Fireball and see how sweet it is to fall in love with it!
Premium Features: Rosewood fretboard, dyed maple binding, dyed maple rosette, dyed maple comfort edge, unique headstock, pin bridge system, scalloped dyed maple cutaway, compensated saddle, Worth Brown Strings
- Solid Mango Body - The Flight Fireball features a solid mango body. Mango has a distinctive grain and appearance; some players feel it sounds similar to koa. Mango has a warm, resonant, rich sound with great sustain. You won’t believe how “sweet” this sounds!
- African mahogany neck & rosewood fingerboard - The African mahogany neck is strong and smooth, helping to add to the warm tone of the Flight Fireball. The fretboard is made of rosewood, a beautiful, strong hardwood that can add warmth to the sound of an instrument while lessening the harsh higher frequencies of an instrument.
- Bone compensated saddle and pin bridge - The Fireball features a rosewood bridge, as well as a real bone nut and a compensated saddle. Compensated saddles help to properly set the intonation of each string. The Fireball includes a pin bridge system, which helps keep the strings properly aligned on the ukulele and creates a break angle over the saddle that transfers vibrations efficiently to the mango soundboard of the ukulele.
- Stylishly dyed maple rosette, binding, comfort edge, and scalloped cutaway - The Flight Fireball features a dyed maple rosette, binding, comfort edge, and scalloped cutaway. The comfort edge makes the ukulele incredibly comfortable to play, and the scalloped cutaway offers access to the highest frets without compromising the volume and tone of the ukulele.
- Double C1U active pickup - In 2020, Flight moved to use Double C1U active pickups in their electro-acoustic ukuleles. The controls for the pickup are mounted underneath the soundhole, meaning that a cavity does not have to be created on the side of the ukulele for the pickup. Most importantly, they sound great!
- Bold and striking headstock design - The Flight Fireball shares the unique “modified” slotted headstock as some of the other ukuleles in Flight's Royal Series. The headstock looks amazing and will attract action on its own, while the design is strong and effective, ensuring that the nut's break angle results in the best possible tone for your ukulele.
- Royal Burgundy Deluxe Padded Uke Bag - The Deluxe Gig Bag has a royalty-inspired color (burgundy infused with purple) and an incredible velvety interior. It isn’t often that the gig bag included with an instrument gets as much attention as the instrument itself–but that is what happened!
- UKE Republic includes Pro Setup - For optimal sound and playability.
Body Shape: Baritone (19 frets)
Top: Solid Mango
Back & Side: Solid Mango
Bridge Style: Pin Bridge
Strings: Worth Brown
Neck: African Mahogany
Nut & Saddle: Bone
Nut Width: 38mm
Electronics: Double C1U Active Pickup
Offset Position Markers: 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, and 15th frets.