Kala Elite MHG-ST-T All Solid Sitka Spruce Mahogany Tenor Ukulele #34170821
(The ukulele pictured is the actual instrument buyer will receive #34170821)
The Kala® Elite USA Series is designed and handmade at Kala's shop in Petaluma, California, USA. Every instrument is an individual, from the handpicked wood to the tiniest of structural pieces.
Exclusively designed for Kala Elite's Authorized dealers, the all NEW Sitka Spruce Top Mahogany Elite is a classic combination. Sitka Spruce comes from the northwestern part of North America and is considered a staple of modern tonewood. It has a tight, straight grain. Paired with Honduran Mahogany and black binding, this ukulele is a striking, classic, and great-sounding instrument.
This model comes with Kala's sturdy, water-resistant Transit Gig Bag with a plush interior and includes a Music Nomad Ukulele Humidifier. And as always, professionally setup by your friends at UKE Republic for optimal sound and playability.
- Tenor Scale
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Honduran Mahogany Back and Sides
- Black Binding
- Rosewood Rosette
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Graph Tech Nubone® Nut
- Bone Saddle
- Kala Elite Brown Fluorocarbon by Worth with Low G
- UV-Cured Open Pore Satin Finish
- Includes Kala Black Transit Gig Bag
- Includes Kala's Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes Music Nomad's Ukulele Humidifier
- Pro Setup included by UKE Republic