KoAloha KCNP-00 Naupaka Solid Mango, Solid Koa Concert Ukulele #K01
**The ukulele pictured is the actual one the buyer will receive.
Inspired by the Naupaka Hawaiian Legend, this is a love story of it's own. KoAloha merge Solid Hawaiian Koa and Solid Hawaiian Mango producing a sweet tonal balance. Visually, the Naupaka's are a sight to behold with contrasting light and dark chatoyant striations of the woodgrain. Flecks and waves of pinks and orange splashes are sometimes found in the mango wood, each being very unique. We strongly suggest procuring one of these rare beauties as these are in very limited supply.
**UKE Republic includes Pro Setup for optimal sound and playabilty.
- Concert Scale
- Solid Hawaiian Koa Half/Solid Hawaiian Mango Half Top
- Split Solid Koa, Solid Mango Back and Sides
- Solid Mahogany Neck and Headstock
- Abalone KoAloha Logo Inlay in Headstock
- Abalone Position Marker Inlay in Fingerboard
- Side Position Markers
- KoAloha Signature Masubi Soundhole
- KoAloha Signature 5 Point Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- GraphTech Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha Clean Fluorocarbon Strings
- Gloss Finish
- Boveda Humidifier Packet Included
- Pro Setup Included by UKE Republic
- Black UC-C Hard Foam Ukulele Case Included