**PRE-ORDER** Flight Fireball EQ-A Solid Mango Tenor Ukulele with Deluxe Bag
**PRE-ORDER - ETA at UKE REPUBLIC - LATE NOV/EARLY DEC 2020**
Flight Fireball EQ-A Solid Mango Tenor Ukulele with Deluxe Bag
The Flight Fireball is named after a well-known jet airplane. The Flight Fireball EQ-A Tenor features a solid mango body with dyed maple appointments, including a rosette, comfort edge, and scalloped cutaway. The mango tree, most popular for its tasty fruit, also serves as a stunning tone wood, both in appearance and sound. Mango has a sweet sound (pun intended) that is often compared to koa, while offering amazing grain patterns found with no other tone wood. Check out the amazing Flight Fireball and see how sweet it is to fall in love with it!
Premium Features: Rosewood fretboard, dyed maple binding, dyed maple rosette, dyed maple comfort edge, unique headstock, pin bridge system, scalloped dyed maple cutaway, compensated saddle, Worth Brown Strings
- Solid Mango Body - The Flight Fireball features a solid mango body. Mango has a distinctive grain and appearance, and some players feel that it sounds similar to koa. Mango has a warm, resonant, rich sound with great sustain. You won’t believe how “sweet” this sounds!
- African mahogany neck & rosewood fingerboard - The African mahogany neck is strong and smooth, helping to add to the warm tone of the Flight Fireball. The fretboard is made of rosewood, a beautiful, strong, and hard wood that can add warmth to the sound of an instrument while lessening harsh higher frequencies of an instrument.
- Bone compensated saddle and pin bridge - The Fireball features a rosewood bridge, as well as a real bone nut and a compensated saddle. Compensated saddles help to properly set the intonation of each string. The Fireball includes a pin bridge system, which helps keep the strings properly aligned on the ukulele, as well as to create a break angle over the saddle that transfers vibrations efficiently to the mango soundboard of the ukulele.
- Stylish dyed maple rosette, binding, comfort edge, and scalloped cutaway - The Flight Fireball features a dyed maple rosette, binding, comfort edge, and scalloped cutaway. The comfort edge makes the ukulele incredibly comfortable to play, and the scalloped cutaway offers access to the highest frets without compromising the volume and tone of the ukulele.
- Double C1U active pickup - In 2020 Flight moved to using Double C1U active pickups in their electro-acoustic ukuleles. The controls for the pickup are mounted underneath the sound hole, meaning that a cavity does not have to be created on the side of the ukulele for the pickup. Most importantly, they sound great!
- Bold and striking headstock design - The Flight Fireball shares the unique “modified” slotted headstock as some of the other ukuleles in Flight's Royal Series. The headstock looks amazing and will attract action on its own, while the design is strong and effective, making sure that the break angle at the nut results in the best possible tone of your ukulele.
- Royal Burgundy Deluxe Padded Uke Bag - The Deluxe Gig Bag has a royalty-inspired color (burgundy infused with purple) and incredible velvety interior. It isn’t often that the gig bag included with an instrument gets as much attention as the instrument itself–but that is what happened!
- UKE Republic includes Pro Setup - For optimal sound and playability.
Body Shape: Tenor (19 frets)
Top: Solid Mango
Back & Side: Solid Mango
Bridge Style: Pin Bridge
Strings: Worth Brown
Neck: African Mahogany
Nut & Saddle: Bone
Nut Width: 38mm
Electronics: Double C1U Active Pickup
Offset Position Markers: 3th, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th frets.