Ohana PKC-150SMO Spalted Mango Pineapple Concert Ukulele
PICTURES COMING SOON - FOR THE CURRENT AVAILABLE MODELS PICTURE, PLEASE REQUEST THEM IN THE INTERIM
Ohana's newest addition to the Pineapple family was made in Spalted Mango wood. The PKC-150SMO is a joy to play and look at, with its spiky pineapple top and mesmerizing wood grain pattern, all in a high gloss finish. A touch of abalone among the wood inlays provides enough decoration without removing the overall look.
Available only in concert size. Professionally setup by UKE Republic for optimal sound and playability.
- Spalted Mango Top/Back/Sides
- Black/Yellow/Black Purfling
- Abalone Inlay Rosette
- Pineapple Head Stock with Spalted Mango Headplate
- Gold Finish Open Geared Tuners with Black Buttons
- Pearloid Position Dots on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
- Pearloid Side Dots on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Aquila Strings
- Gloss Finish
- UKE Republic includes pro setup
Frets: 14 frets to body; 19 Total
Scale Length: 15″
Nut Width: 1-3/8”
Body Length: 10-1/2″
Overall Length: 23-1/2”
Body Width: 7-1/4"
Body Height: 2-1/2”
Overall Height: 2-7/8” (including bridge & saddle)