Ohana PKC-150SMO Spalted Mango Pineapple Concert Ukulele #9-22A
(The ukulele pictured is the actual instrument the buyer will receive #9-22A)
Ohana's newest addition to the Pineapple family was made in Spalted Mango wood all around. The PKC-150SMO is a joy to play and look at, with its spiky pineapple top and mesmerizing wood grain pattern, all in a high gloss finish. A touch of abalone among the wood inlays provides just enough decoration without removing the overall look.
Available only in concert size. Professionally setup by UKE Republic for optimal sound and playability.
- Spalted Mango Top/Back/Sides
- Black/Yellow/Black Purfling
- Abalone Inlay Rosette
- Pineapple Head Stock with Spalted Mango Headplate
- Gold Finish Open Geared Tuners with Black Buttons
- Pearloid Position Dots on Frets # 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12
- Pearloid Side Dots on Frets # 5, 7, 10 & 12
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Aquila Strings
- Gloss Finish
- UKE Republic includes pro setup
Frets: 14 frets to body; 19 Total
Scale Length: 15″
Nut Width: 1-3/8”
Body Length: 10-1/2″
Overall Length: 23-1/2”
Body Width: 7-1/4"
Body Height: 2-1/2”
Overall Height: 2-7/8” (including bridge & saddle)