LoPrinzi Model A Solid Honduran Mahogany Tenor Ukulele w/ UC-T Case
LoPrinzi Model A Solid Honduran Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
Hand-Crafted in USA, Clearwater, Florida
Beautiful deep warm tone exudes from this solid Honduran mahogany tenor. Rich lingering sustain and clean pure projection are what you will get on this tenor.
Easy, smooth playability that makes this one difficult to put down.
The mahogany neck is reinforced with walnut and maple.
LoPrinzi ukuleles are made in Clearwater, Florida and is family owned where quality hand-crafted instruments are their specialty.
*Ukulele pictured here is the actual instrument you will receive.
**UKE Republic includes setup for optimal sound & playability**
- Tenor Scale
- Solid Honduran Mahogany Top/Back/Sides
- Mother-of-Pearl Inlay Position Dots
- Side Position Markers
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Deluxe Neck - Mahogany, Maple, & Walnut
- LoPrinzi Mother-Of-Pearl Logo Headstock Inlay
- Grover Geared Tuners with Black Buttons
- **UKE Republic includes a FREE CASE (Kala UC-T Black)**
- **UKE Republic includes setup for optimal sound & playability**