Kala KA-CHOC-BUR-T Chocolate Exotic Burl Tenor Ukulele with Bag
Kala's Chocolate Exotic Burl Tenor features a figured and pillowy appearance. The wood color is darker and more reminiscent of cocoa beans with variation in the highs and lows of the “chocolate” color. Made of Camphor Burl, this ukulele has a crisp, clear sound with excellent response and loud projection. Padded uke bag included.
**UKE Republic includes pro setup for optimal sound and playability.
- Burled Camphor Top/Back/Sides
- Mahogany Binding
- Mahogany Neck
- Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Burled Camphor Headstock
- D’Addario Clear Nylon Strings
- Graph Tech NuBone® Nut and Saddle
- Black Strap Button Included on Bottom Bout
- Black Padded Uke Bag Included
- UKE Republic Includes Pro Setup for optimal sound and playability
Scale Length: 17 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 25.375 inches, Body Length: 11.625 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 7 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 9.125 inches, Width at Waist: 5.625 inches, Body Depth: 3.125 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches