**IN STOCK MODELS** Lava U 23" & 26" Carbon Fiber Ukulele w/ L2 Mini PreAmp with Space Case
INTRODUCED AT NAMM 2020 - LAVA U
With thousands of hours of careful consideration, a form that expresses passion and elegance has been created with the NEW Lava U AirSonic Carbon Fiber Composite Ukulele. FreeBoost™ technology uses the back of the instrument as a speaker. Turn it on with just one finger, you could enrich your playing with built-in delay, reverb and chorus without even plug
in the LAVA U. Includes Space Case, made with tough material and beautiful space age design.
***UKE Republic includes QC and Pro Setup for optimal sound and playability.
- With Lava Music's patent pending carbon fiber composited AirSonic, you could now bring your LAVA U to anywhere from desert to Iceland. It’s well adapted from Temperature -4°F to 140°F, Humidity 10% to 90%
- With refined manufacturing detail of both the neck and fretboard. Every fretboard is CNC machined with a comfortable curve
- With ultra stiff carbon fiber rod inside the neck to improve the stability and sound.
- The first ever screwless machine head
- The L2 mini pre-amp developed by LAVA & Double acoustics. It enables you to play with superior sound quality as well the effects like Reverb, Delay & Chorus with or without plugging in
- The FreeBoost™ technology that lets you play with effects without plugging in. As well the internal mic to receive both a more natural sound and percussive playing.
- Lightweight and compact - comes in 23" and 26" scale
- Comes in a variety of colors - Black, Blue, Red, Champagne, Pink, Light Purple
- Includes the Space Case.Specifically design for the LAVA U. Combination of elegant, simplicity and the space-age inspiration. Made with a tough special material and luxurious mold. No compromise on its design, material and craftsmanship
- Includes QC and Pro Setup from UKE Republic - for optimal sound and playability