Kumu CG55A Koa Deluxe Gloss Concert Ukulele
What a beauty! Kumu uses real Hawaiian koa in their build for some exceptionally beautiful ukuleles. The sound has lots of warm mids with plenty of projection producing a sound everyone should love!
The nut width is a little larger with a 1.5" instead of the more common 1 3/8". The neck profile is lean and comfortable for easy playability.
UKE Republic includes pro setup for optimal sound and playability.
- Concert Scale
- 1.5" @ Nut
- Koa Veneer Top/Back/Sides
- Wood Binding
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Abalone Inlay Position Dots
- Side Position Dots
- Abalone Kumu Logo Headstock Inlay
- Abalone and Black Rosette
- Chrome Sealed Geared Tuners w/ Black Buttons
- Gloss Finish
- Kumu ukulele is the imported line from Na Leo of Hawaii.
- **UKE Republic includes setup for optimal sound & playability**