KoAloha Silver 25th Anniversary Series Limited Edition Solid Koa Soprano Ukulele Serial #002
A special serialized limited edition series to mark KoAloha's 25th Anniversary - This Ukulele is #002 of only a total 200 of the sopranos being made in 2020.
Since 1995 KoAloha has been producing fine ukuleles in Hawaii using genuine Hawaiian koa as their first choice for construction.
A robust tone and an easy to play fast neck makes this a favorite among players. Once you pick one up you will understand why KoAloha gets the admiration it does.
*We are including with purchase a black lite case-hard foam construction covered with black material and storage compartments.
**UKE Republic includes set up for optimal playability and sound.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Soprano Scale
- Hand Selected Hawaiian Koa body
- CNC shaped genuine Mahogany neck
- Tusq nut and saddle
- KoAloha 5-point crown headstock with Ebony Headplate
- Abalone KoAloha Logo Inlay in the headstock
- Ebony fretboard & bridge
- 12 fret crown fretboard, joined at the 12th fret
- 14” scale length, 21” overall length
- Bound fretboard
- Abalone markers at 5, 7, 10 positions
- Side fret markers
- Tie bar style bridge
- KoAloha Laser Etched Sealed Geared Tuners in Gun Metal
- KoAloha Uni Bracing
- Musubi sound hole
- Gloss finish
- UKE Republic includes UC-S Blk Hard Foam Case
- UKE Republic includes Pro Setup for optimal sound and playability
*Made in Hawaii, USA