Kanile'a K-1T SLK #25046 Solid Koa Silk Tenor Ukulele with Semi Rigid Case
Big rich Koa sound is what you want? Well, then Kanile'a has it!
The silk finish features Kanile'a's own unique UV finish. Super smooth and comfortable to touch.
This instrument produces beautiful lingering clean tones and full clear projection.
Playability is amazing with a comfortable lean neck profile and a 1.5" spacing for the nut.
Kanile'a also uses Tru bracing in the construction of their ukuleles.
Hand-crafted in Hawaii, USA.
**The Ukulele pictured is the one that will be received #25046
- Solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- Tenor Scale
- Ebony Fret Board & Bridge
- Ebony Headplate w/ Mother of Pearl Kanile'a Logo Inlay
- Pearl Position Dots on Front & Side of Fingerboard
- South American Mahogany Neck Silk Finish
- Custom Chrome Geared Kanile'a Tuning Keys
- UV Cured Silky Finish
- Aquila Corde Strings
- NuBone Nut & Saddle
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- Kanile'a's Unique Rounded Back
- Kanile'a Semi-Rigid Case Included
- **UKE Republic includes setup for optimal sound & playability