Kanile'a Oha Solid Koa and Mahogany Super Tenor Ukulele with Hard Case
Introducing Kanile'a Oha Series
(Pictured model #23256)
The Oha is made in Hawaii using both native Hawaiian koa and South American mahogany. The tone is sweet and rich, and playability is wonderful.
An exciting new body style for Kanile'a for 2019! Kanile'a mixes a 17" tenor scale and a 12" tenor body length with a built out lower bout that's 1" wider than the traditional tenor body. This extra space allows for more tonal vibration, which in turn increases volume and depth of tone. Sounds great with low G tuning. As usual Kanile'a's easy fast neck with 1.5" nut spacing makes it a great player.
Made in Hawaii.
- Tenor Scale/Wider Lower Bout
- Select Solid Koa Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- Walnut Finger-Board and Bridge
- Pin Bridge
- UV Natural Finish
- Black Poplar Position Markers and Logo
- Aquila Strings
- Made in Hawaii
- UKE Republic includes Pro-Setup for optimal sound and playability
- UKE Republic includes a black hard foam case