Kumu Koa TF72A Feather (Thinbody) Tenor Ukulele
Stock Photo - Can take photos of the instrument you will receive if requested.
What a beauty! Kumu uses real Hawaiian koa in their build for some exceptionally beautiful ukuleles.
The sound has lots of warm mids with plenty of projection producing a sound everyone should love!
This body is thinner (about 2/3 the size) than a standard tenor but still maintains a full rich tone with plenty of projection. This body shape is perfect for traveling.
The nut width is a little larger with a 1.5" instead of the more common 1 3/8". The neck profile is lean and comfortable for easy playability.
- Thinbody Travel Tenor
- Tenor Scale
- Nut Width - 1.5"
- Koa Veneer Top/Back/Sides
- Wood Binding
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Mother of Pearl Inlay Position Dots
- Side Position Dots
- Abalone Kumu Logo Headstock Inlay
- Abalone and Black Rosette
- Chrome Sealed Geared Tuners w/ Black Buttons
- Satin Tux Finish
- **UKE Republic includes setup for optimal sound & playability*