Ohana CK-450QEL Solid Quilted Eucalyptus Concert Ukulele #1019-2
(The instrument pictured is the actual one buyer will receive #1019-2)
If you could capture a little bit of heaven in an instrument, this just might be it.
A gorgeous quilted solid eucalyptus body adorned in hand-inlaid abalone with real wood binding are some of the obvious features. Look closer and you'll notice a comfort edge for ease of play. More attention to details with hibiscus flower inlay on the fingerboard, single maple block side position marker at 12th, creative slothead complemented by beautiful geared tuners, and a fine gloss finish.
The sound of this instrument is just as good as it looks! Tonally it's very bell-like and rich with sweet long sustain and ample projection.
This is a limited series from Ohana.
- Concert Scale
- Solid Quilted Eucalyptus Top with Abalone Purfling
- Solid Quilted Eucalyptus Back with Abalone Purfling + down the center
- Solid Quilted Eucalyptus Sides w/ black/ white purfling + abalone inlay down the bottom’s center
- Abalone Rosette Inlay
- Mahogany Binding w/ abalone & white/black purfling+ Comfort Beveled Edge Design
- Gloss Finish
- Mahogany Neck
- Hibiscus Flower abalone inlay on fingerboard
- One Single Maple Side Position Marker at 12th Fret
- Gloss Finish
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Mahogany Headstock w/ Quilted Eucalyptus overlay in slotted classic design
- Deluxe Geared Tuners in Mirrored Antique Finish
- Aquila Nylgut Strings
- UKE Republic includes setup for optimal sound and playability
- Body Length: 10-15/16″
- Fretboard: 14 Frets to Body; Total 19 Frets
- Scale Length: 15″
- Total Length: 24-1/4“