Covid-19 Impact infoRmation
At UKE Republic we are concerned about the health and welfare of our staff and customers. We want to keep you updated on how the global health crisis impacts our day-to-day operations regarding your online orders and also shopping at our showroom. We have implemented changes in our usual operations to work with these challenges we are currently facing. We appreciate your understanding, patience, and cooperation.
- Online orders
- Stock - we have experienced intermittent disruptions in our supply chains due to temporary suspensions in shipping, state lock-downs, international lock-downs, and work force layoffs.
- Our Hawaiian brand luthiers have been impacted by state required lock-downs and staff layoffs.
- Order Shipments - have temporarily suspended signature requirements to receive packages - Please make sure you keep updated with your packages tracking status (tracking number is provided via the email address that was entered for your order, when your order is ready to ship.) and arrange for package receipt. UKE Republic is not responsible for any stolen packages on your property.
- We have experienced an unusual increase in online sales during this time of lock-down. As we offer free pro setup of each one of our instruments, we ask for your patience as we get our customers instruments setup properly, carefully packed, and shipped out in the order in which they have been received.
- Expect Shipping Delays - Due to the on-going global pandemic, Country-wide natural disasters, and political/social impacts; our shipping carriers are experience an increase in delays.
- Showroom Visits
- We offer curb-side pickup for local online orders.
- Visitors must be free of any symptoms of Covid-19 and have not been around anyone infected with Covid-19 in the past 14 days of their visit.
- Please use social distancing and feel free to wear a mask.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer prior to handling the instruments or returning from the restrooms.